Leave a Legacy
1. Prepare a will. Only 20 – 40% of those who pass away have one. Without a will, you lose control over your property at death.
2. Evaluate your financial situation and decide what your charitable goals are.
3. Consult an attorney, accountant or financial advisor about tax-friendly options for making a legacy gift.
4. Choose one or more organizations, including Littleton Regional Hospital Charitable Foundation, that support LEAVE A LEGACY®.
5. Learn more about the organizations of your choice to learn about opportunities for legacy giving.
6. Leave a specific dollar amount or a percentage of the assets in your will to a charity of your choice.
7. Name a charity as a beneficiary of your pension or a life insurance policy.
8. Consider using non-cash assets for your legacy gift.
9. Encourage family and friends to leave gifts to charities in their wills.
View this informative Video: http://www.leavealegacy.org/ultimategift_video.asp